STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Thursday, March 3, 2011


I had a brilliant (?) idea about how to share Shelf Reliance/Thrive food storage with you and your friends there, from me here in Oregon.

As you all know, I have been a consultant with SR/T since the beginning of the year and it is really taking off. It's so convenient, easy to use, delicious and affordable that I have almost 100% positive acceptance with showing it. When I do a product demonstration of the freeze dried fruits, veggies, milk, butter, chicken salad and fudge brownies or coconut macaroons, everyone is just amazed that it's food storage! My calendar is already full of shows for the month of March and it's still the last day of February!

What I got to thinking about is this: If I could, I would just drive over and have a party at your house with your friends and show them in person how great this stuff is. But gas prices being what they are and what I'm afraid they are going to be, I thought of another way. It will be like a virtual party! I will send the easy to make foods to your door, you will invite your friends, then we will skype at the time of your party and I will be there 'live' to explain and share the information.

Of course the hostess benefits are generous, so there would definitely be something in it for you! Free products and 50% discounts when others book a 'virtual' party! Also if someone there decides to become a consultant as well, they could carry on with personal parties.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out https://www.shelfreliance.com/DorieSmith to see the products.
You can also order right from my website but it's so much more positive when you can taste it first!

Let me know what you think of this idea. Maybe it's just plum crazy! But you know me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment