STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

LISTEN UP!

SHELDON COOPER SMITH AGE 3 CALLING YOU TO ATTENTION

Super cool announcement just received from Shelf Reliance!!

We are excited to announce that in early November Shelf Reliance® will be releasing five new THRIVE™ products. Our new products are sure to add more variety and convenience to your Home Store. The three new veggies are some of our most frequently requested items, and the new fruit products are sure to become a family favorite. The new THRIVE Fruits and Veggies will be here soon, so now you have even more reasons to love THRIVE!

That's the official word right off the presses (I just got an email from home office!). I can't tell you what the new products are because I don't know yet. But I do know that they will be just as phenomenal as the other products. I recall a while back where a lot of us consultants sent in our requests. I personally requested avocado. We will see soon!

But they will be discontinuing some products and I'm here to tell you what those are. If they happen to be one of your favorites, I suggest you buy a case of it. Also discounted immediately are mandarin oranges. Bad crop = no products!

The discontinued items are:
Banana chips
dehydrated pineapple
dehydrated bell peppers (one of MY favorites!)
dehydrated sweet potatoes
You are welcome to order anything you like at my consultant discount directly from my website at DorieSmith.shelfreliance.com



So this is your heads up early warning don't say I didn't tell you aha moment for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment