STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's YOUR Best 'Worst Case Scenario'?




It's no laughing matter. There are a lot of disasters out 'there'. We are sort of cushioned as long as those disasters stay out 'there' and don't bother us 'here'. We read of war, shortages, unemployement, famine, pestilence, disease, earthquake, and so many etc. Some things we have experienced to some degree. I remember my first big earthquake. We lived about 5 miles from the epicenter so it was a violent bit of shaking! I truly thought that California was going to slide into the Pacific Ocean and that this was my last day on earth! (That was 41 years ago this February 9th).



Not pleasant. I'm sure many of you have similar experiences.

Whatever the disaster may be that is lurking in your future, you have RIGHT NOW to do something ahead of it. Buy a case of soup or fruits or vegetables. Even tuna or spam. Don't forget a can opener (hand crank! Who knows if we'll have power!)

You know I've been harassing you for a long time about the what ifs. I've been doing everything in my bloggin power to convince you to order something yummy and nutritious from Shelf Reliance to at least put away in case of a job loss or other financial deficit or extended power outageor whatever. These are old stats but it's a good indicator of what's going on:

Really! What more can I do to increase your awareness and awaken your sense of urgency? You know you waste money on frivolous things, expensive things, unecessary things. Diverting that money towards some food storage will not 'hurt' you. You know this so why am I continually harping on about it? What is YOUR best 'worst case scenario' and more importantly, are you ready?

Well there's a new menace out there. One for which there is no hope for release. A terrifying new disaster just waiting in the wings. Believe me, if you haven't heard of it before, it will scare the crap out of you!

I'm in the business of educating people, warning people, preparing people. Providing the best product I've ever found in taste, nutrition, convenience and affordability is what I do every day. I do it for myself and my family first and then I reach out to all of yous guys.

Please channel your inner boyscout before this next disaster strikes!! (No. It's not the November elections. But it's almost as scary!)



Yes. That's right. Zombie Apocolypse. Coming soon. As if we didn't already have enough to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment