STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

SAY "CHEEEESE"


At the end of this post there will be a video showing you how to use the Freeze dried cheese from THRIVE. I think almost any main dish is enhanced when you add cheese to it. I love cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, extra cheesey pizza and thick and gooey on almost any casserole. My plan is to make sure I have plenty of #10 cans of it. Colby, Mozzerella, Cheddar.
I may not need to use it for a while but knowing it's there makes me more secure. Homemade wheat bread toasted cheese sandwiches is comfort food at it's finest!



PS. THIS JUST IN! ON JAN. 17TH 9 NEW PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THRIVE. THESE INCLUDE ~ FD CHERRIES, FUJI APPLE, GRANNY SMITH APPLE, RED BELL PEPPERS, GREEN CHILI PEPPERS, SEASONED & SLICED CHICKEN (AS APPOSED TO DICED), SLICED BEEF, CHERRY YOGURT BITES AND WHOLE STRAWBERRIES!!! Order here.

1 comment: