STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Why I HEART the Q


Once upon a time in another era, the friendly milkman could be seen and heard in the early hours of the morning, on his daily route delivering fresh milk right to the doorstep of his customers. Not only fresh milk, but cream or half-n-half or (do I dare recall the most wondrous of all deliveries?) creamy thick chocolate milk!! Mom just checked off what she wanted, put the slip of paper out with the empty bottles and voila'! She got just what she wanted. She paid her bill once a month and never had to worry about it.

That's what I heart about the Q. Really heart it! I made my master list of all the goodies I wanted for my family by starting with the suggested items from the THRIVE planner tool on the Shelf Reliance website. I eliminated items I didn't care for or need and added items I knew I would use and that my family loved.

Then I sent it off to the magical land of Q! There I determined what day I wanted my 'Thriveman' to deliver my 'groceries'. I chose a budget that fit into my lifestyle and set up the automatic payment to go with my automatic delivery. That's it! I set it and forget it.

But I heart that I can edit my shipments each month if I want to, to include items I want right now (like fudge brownies instead of cauliflower)(who knew?)

I heart that after the first 90 days, I can change my budget amount. If I'm going to be away for a month (surfing in Hawaii or sailing around New Zealand)(LOL) I can pause the shipment.

Lots of food without lots of shopping. Without wasting it. Without worry.
I'll say it again: I


YOU CAN TOO! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment