STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving sale is ON


I know it's still turkey digesting time but I didn't want you to fall into a tryptophan coma and miss the BIG SALE, hence this reminder. I know. I feel like I could skip food for a year after the last 2 days. I also know that I'm very blessed to be able to say that. That there are more people hungry right now than are full. Having said that, and having given a donation for the poor this month and having been overwhelmed with food this Thanksgiving, I KNOW that it may not always be so.

So while I have an opportunity, a few extra coins in my pocket and the supply source, I am stocking my pantry with food that will sustain my family during a time when there is little food available. During this sale I am able to double what I would normally buy for the same amount of money. That makes very good sense to me.

I hope it does to you to. DorieSmith.shelfreliance.com


The green cupboard behind this dessert table blowout is full of my cans of food storage. Be prepared and you will not fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment