STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh the hardships of having to depend on food storage



Oh my. Yum Yum. Thrive went and freeze dried one of my all time favorite ice cream confections, the All American Ice Cream Sandwich!

I'm well beyond the 7th Heaven and floating towards Nirvana on this one.

Come Monday morning, we can all now have our ice cream and eat it too. Especially nice when one contemplates the circumstances one might find herself in during a catastrophe of sorts. I would take comfort in knowing I could actually turn to comfort food! There will be ice cream and yogurt as well.

Doesn't that just make your day all summer-and-ice-cream-truck happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment