STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RAINBOWS & LEARNING CURVES


It would appear that my blogging inspiration seems to be at it's height in the middle of the night. Don't know why that is but it's about 1:30 am right now and here I am. Oh well. There's nothing to it but to do it!

It rained and rained today. That's the price we pay here on the coast of Oregon for verdant and breathtaking greenery all year long. But I'd sure like to see a few more rainbows!

And that has me thinking about arches, curves and progress.

The party I had today (#5) turned out very well! I am getting better at the presentation and don't have to rely on my 'script' as much. It will be a great day when I don't need it at all!

But having said that, let me tell you that my preparation to give my first presentation went on for hours and days!
I wrote and rewrote.
I thought and rethought.
I practiced and repracticed.
I timed and retimed it.
Chopper, our big fluffy yellow kitty was my captive audience as I explained to him over again the benefits of THRIVE freeze dried food as 'food insurance', and about storing what you eat and eating what you store! Poor baby.

Tracking my progress, today's party took about 2 hours of pre preparation instead of 10 so that's a good sign that I'm getting this. The old learning curve has seen it's zenith I believe.

To think I began this journey having never tasted any of the products, prepared any of them, but only had this urging inside me to get my own house in order and maybe to share with a few other like minded friends. The road from there to here is like the path of an archer's arrow zinging through the sky. I can see it's trajectory and I find myself feeling confident at where I have landed and where I will go next.

I guess loving what you are doing is a good reason to be awake, inspired and blogging at this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment