STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Somebody Pinch Me




Well, it has been a while hasn't it? Just a wee bit of time but I have been so busy. So so busy! After bringing a record personal sales month to a close, I took some time off to visit some favorite people in the Seattle area for a week. It was a mini vacation and well appreciated! I even managed to squeeze in a party with one of my sisters-in-law. It was swell.

Then on the way back home, enjoying the best strawberry milkshake I have ever had in the world (Burgerville in Woodland, WA)(yummmmmm), I received a very surprising call from the CEO of Shelf Reliance, Steve Palmer inviting me to speak at the upcoming corporate training meeting in Salem, Oregon May 12th!! Okay that's only 2 days away but what could I say? No? Of course I would say yes! Yes, yes, yes! I will tell about my personal experience with this amazing company. I will share how it has been overwhelmingly accepted by everyone I've talked to. I will mention that my party sales average over $1200 and that my commission quadrupled from March to April! I will share that Thrive foods are the fast food of the food storage industry and that the easy preparation, the delicious taste and the nutrition have made my life as chief cook and bottle washer, infinitely more simple! I know, I know. I end every sentence with an exclamation point!! If you were talking to me face to face you would hear the excitement in my voice and say that only an exclamation point will do! (there's another one)



Sorry I was gone for a moment. I had a stranger call me to order $100 worth of food. I love this business!








No comments:

Post a Comment