STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

We Still Be So Lucky but Not for Long

Record low prices on these cases ending on Thursday! IT'S ALL OVER NOW




This great package deal for meats and cheeses(SEE MY PREVIOUS POST) has had such an overwhelmingly positive response that Shelf Reliance has had to change the date that it ends. Instead of the 17th of March, it will be ending THIS WEEK, on Thursday March 8th. They did this to ensure there would be enough supply to meet the demand. The demand being way beyond what they had expected! (That's partly because all the consultants are ordering these packages for themselves ;)

I've already helped a lot of you get the cases you want.
Maybe some don't realize how quickly things can happen where you would totally need this. I'm not going to recap this weeks natural disasters for you.

You all know better. Boy Scouts got it right long ago. BE PREPARED!

You can only get this sale price by calling me up and ordering on the phone. Sorry. Those are the rules. Leave a comment if you want this package, with your email. I'll send you my phone number and we'll get you fixed up!

I'll be doing another post next week when I'm back to feeling 100% again.

In other news:
Flu. 2 weeks. Avoid it if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment