STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

We Be So Lucky!

Yummm


A while back in this blog, I posted a video about reconstituting freeze dried cheese. It's easy, tasty, yummy, mouthwatering, ooey-gooey comfort food.

Yeah.

Well to be honest, the freeze dried cheese is almost a luxury item to most budgets. I admit it. I use it sparingly to make it last and to show at my tasting parties. But I still use fresh because it's available and I can buy it in bulk.

Flash forward to the zombie apocolypse post....
That's when my freeze dried cheese and some cooked macaroni noodles would be my comfort food of choice.
And I would need the protein to maintain muscles as well as my brain. I like that little rhyme 'maintain my brain'.

Chicken and hamburger would also fill my protein tanks. Again expensive to buy, hard to store.

Well the most incredible sale has just begun at Shelf Reliance that has me dancing all over! I'm sharing it here because we all need protein and storing it is really difficult to do especially if you have extended loss of power. The cheese will store unopened for 20 years! And the meat for 25 years!!

This is good news for those of us who love all things meaty and cheesy. Good for my muscles (outrunning zombies) and good for my brain (outthinking zombies). This is how I will look while I outskate them!!
I know, right?

Below is the sale flyer. I am ordering these for myself. That's how good this sale is! WE BE SO LUCKY!

New! Shelf Reliance FD Meat 6 Pack and FD Cheese 6 Pack SALE! From 37-44% off!

Feb 20th – Mar 17th

FD Chicken and FD Ground Beef 6 Pack - 44% off!!
Catalog ID: 25421
Retail: $255.99
Sale Price: $144.60
Avg $/can: $24.10
3 Chopped Chicken (FD)
3 Ground Beef (FD)

FD Cheese 6 Pack (all shredded)- 37% off!!
Catalog ID: 25347
Retail Price: $244.00
Sale Price: $154.65
Avg $/can= $25.75
2 Cheddar Cheese (FD)
2 Monterrey Jack Cheese (FD)
1 Mozzarella Cheese (FD)
1 Colby Cheese (FD)

Here is where you can leave me a message in the comments box so I can get in touch and get you this discount.

You have until Lucky Leprechaun day to order!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should state in the comments that to get this special, you need to call me and have this info ready: Name, email, billing and shipping info including exp. dates and card verification number. I you want one of each package, the total including shipping is $319.
    If you live in a state with tax on food, it will be more. Fed Ex ground will deliver it to your door. Comprende'? Gracias.

    ReplyDelete