STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE

STRIVE, THRIVE, ALIVE with DORIE
You are what you eat, what you think, what you do.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I keep going back in to stare!




Is it just me or does everyone do this: You clean out a closet or the fridge and then you keep opening the door to take another look! It's like that old saying, "Take a picture. It will last longer!" Because you know a couple other people in the house will just come along and unconciously (certainly not purposely) rearrange it. So I decided I would clean my pantry and I took a picture cuz it will last longer! I know my family.

At least I can show you what I have started. You can see my first row of #10 sized THRIVE cans. So what did I order first? Only necessities, I assure you!

I have ~ Instant milk!
Freeze dried red and green peppers!
Freeze dried pineapple chunks (DEELISH!)
BROWNIES! (I call that a necessity)

I figure I can at least make a pizza crust with the 30 minute roll recipe and put pineapple and peppers on top. Then have brownies and milk for the all important dessert! Ahhh. I feel so much more secure....

No comments:

Post a Comment